We are a financial practice with a process focused on your individual success. The first step: Discover your financial possibilities
We collaborate with our clients to define personal and financial goals in keeping with your values and financial objectives. We analyze and evaluate your financial information – including liabilities, assets, cash flow, investments, insurance, estate planning and tax strategies – to assess your current situation.
- Together, we uncover your money story and financial questions
- You learn about us and how we can help
- We capture and refine your goals and needs
- You decide if we are a good partner to craft your financial plan
Plan the best route to your goals
With a studied knowledge of your current financial situation as well as your financial goals, we create customized financial planning recommendations for you. As we present the plan, we’ll make sure you understand so you can make informed decisions. After you approve the plan, we’ll implement it, coordinating the process with you and with other professional advisors such as your accountant or attorney.
- We analyze all aspects of your finances and assess risks
- We test future financial outcomes in multiple planning scenarios
- We assess the pros and cons of different paths
- We present your plan through a wide ranging conversation
- You examine the projections for retirement and suggest alternatives
- We give our recommendations on investments, estate planning, income tax, and insurance
- Action steps in the plan are assigned to you or us for implementation
- With your input, we agree on a detailed investment plan
Live knowing your resources are working to keep you financially independent
We closely monitor your plan and its progress towards your goals. Knowing that life changes, we also provide a regular review so we can adjust the plan as needed.
- We check in on all action steps in the plan
- You return for annual or semi-annual financial checkups
- You contact us throughout the year for guidance, questions, etc.